ACDC Course – Agricultural Chemicals Distribution Control
ACDC – Agricultural Chemicals Distribution Control involves the theoretical and practical elements of 3 units of competency determined by the Department of Primary industries. These competencies are aimed to meet the skills and knowledge needed to hold an ACDC Licence (QLD Only).
- AHCPMG301A – Control weeds;
- AHCCHM303A – Prepare and apply chemicals;
- AHCCHM304A – Transport, handle and store chemicals.
ACDC Course by CQ ProTrain
Dangerous substances are typically found in the cultivation sector. Efficient farming needs the quality and non-hazardous management of crops and soil, keeping employees and their environment healthy and safe and saving finances.
Hazardous chemicals are applied to protect farm property, crops and cattle from any pests or critical diseases. So, this ACDC course is intended for farmers, farm managers, supervisors and other people who handle agricultural and veterinary chemicals.
Areas of Comprise
- experiences and expertise to distinguish and utilize control weeds methods;
- hazard and risk management;
- plan the application and cautiously use chemicals;
- MSDS use;
- chemical reports;
- transporting, chemical control, and storage.
To successfully complete this ACDC course you will need to:
- Attend all daily sessions.
- Complete all theory assessment tasks and fill in a self-assessment booklet.
- Take part in and make practical evaluations.
A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment will be issued to successful candidates.
Who Requires This ACDC Licence Course?
This ACDC course would apply to workers in agriculture, horticulture or land management-based enterprises who are required to carry out the control of weed infestations using cultural, biological and chemical methods to provide effective, economical control of weeds while minimising damage to the environment.
CQ ProTrain ACDC Course – Enroll Today
This ACDC Course will present relevant actual data to provide agriculture workers with a good basis in the safe approach to storage and distribution of agricultural chemicals. Ensure that your ACDC practice produces a minimum influence on the surrounding areas and least risk to the employees during application!
To find out when our next ACDC course will be run, Contact Us or take a look at our Training Calendar.
Contact Us Today!
0418 786 711