Bruce Dekker and his team at ProTrain are able to offer their clients over 50 years of practical experience including fumigation training.
Fumigation Training – Fumigation Licence Course.
This area of fumigation Melbourne training provides pest management technicians with the competencies required to prepare for and carry out fumigation processes, and manage a small team to complete the work to meet compliance requirements, such as quarantine regulations.
The state in Australia in which you wish to be licenced will determine which units of competency below you will need to complete fumigation licence course including:
- CPPPMT3011 – Manage organisms by applying fumigants to commodities and environments.
- CPPPMT3019 – Organise and monitor pest management operations.
- CPPPMT3043 – Prepare and present pest management proposals for complex or high risk operations.
- BSBSMB407 – Manage a small team.
Completion of these fumigation course units provides credit towards CPP30115 Certificate III in Urban Pest Management.
Fumigation Training – Who Should Enroll?
This fumigation licence course is aimed at people who have experience working alongside a qualified fumigator and are seeking to obtain a licence to fumigate or just simply to obtain a more complete understanding of the fumigation process.
ProTrain and Fumigation Training and Consulting Services (FTCS)
is an approved provider of Fumigation Training, Accreditation and Auditing services for DOA (Department of Agriculture) formally DAFF-AQIS (Australian Quarantine & Inspection Service), both in Australia and to the Australian Fumigation Accreditation Scheme (AFAS) currently operating in several overseas countries.
Should your requirements include local fumigation activities, fumigation for export from Australia and fumigation of goods being imported into Australia or fumigation activities offshore for export to Australia under the DOA/AFAS Scheme, then do not hesitate to contact us with the information relating to your requirements in the fumigation Melbourne sphere.
Equipment Design and Supply – Fumigation Training
ProTrain can assist you in the design of a range of fumigation systems and has developed some specialised equipment and fittings that are available to the fumigator. We also have access to a range of electronic leak detection and monitoring equipment at competitive rates.
ProTrain can provide you with:
- Finger manifolds for pressure testing containers.
- Magnehelic gauges and housings for pressure testing containers and/or chambers.
- Gas dispensers.
- LPG gas burners – 82 mj/hr to 131 mj/hr heat capacity.
- Single and multi outlet-manifolds.
- Digital leak detection equipment.
- Digital gas monitoring equipment.
To find out when our next fumigation training course will be run, contact us or take a look at our training calendar
Contact Us Today!
0418 786 711